Tuesday, 22nd January 2019 – Availability
This one-day Management Workshop takes a good hard look at what’s involved in leading an effective team and how to get the best out of the people in it.
Designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive introduction to the FAME management process, this workshop shows how a thorough understanding of four critical steps – Focus; Accountability; Motivation and Education – have helped to transform the results of thousands of sales teams.
Do you – or members of your team – need to be able to;
- Work out how to focus on the real tasks that need to be achieved – and find a way to ensure every member of their team is doing that too.
- Create a culture where every member of the team understands that they are accountable and responsible for their own success – and recognise exactly what that makes them accountable for.
- Genuinely motivate people to over deliver -and even more importantly – learn how to make sure you don’t demotivate them.
- Coach the entire team to greater things – learn how to give them a net of their own rather than continuously feeding them individual fish.
- Feel competent and confident enough to conduct staff discipline in a professional (and legal) manner.
If that sounds like the problems you or your colleagues face on a daily basis – then this one day workshop is just what you’ve been waiting for – book your place here now
Workshop Delegate Rate: £375.00 + VAT
(If you’re looking to organise management training for more than four people – or would like to explore the options available for a bespoke management training workshop – please click here)
Presented by the Author of The Sales Managers Guide to FAME
This workshop will be delivered by Chris Murray, author of The Sales Managers Guide to Fame, Selling with EASE and The Extremely Successful Salesman’s Club . Chris is also founder and Managing Director of the Varda Kreuz Training Group and has written articles for a number of institutions, magazines and websites including; the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management, Training Magazine Europe, The Sales Pro, CNBC.com, Entrepreneur, The Huffington Post and USA Today.
Module 1 – Focus
- Do you and the team really know where you’re going to?
- The way you measure your business is the way you manage it – so what’s the right measurement?
- How do you set realistic team and individual objectives that consistently knock your targets out of the park?
Module 2 – Accountability
- What is your REAL role as a Sales Manager?
- How can we get the team to accept ownership and responsibility?
- Mastering the art of delegation
Module 3 – Motivation
- Do you know what motivates your team – and more importantly – what doesn’t?
- Are you relating to all the different personality types on your team?
- What’s the best way to deal with difficult team members?
Module 4 – Education
- Do you regularly differentiate between coaching, leading and telling?
- Are you confident that you can professionally discipline your team if required to do so?
We run our London Training Workshops close to Park Royal, a few steps from North Acton tube station.
Duration: 1 Day
Workshop Delegate Rate: £375.00 + VAT – Book Now
There is a heavy emphasis placed upon achieving results through other people; developing key skills such as effective delegation, good communication and an understanding of what motivates and de-motivates a sales team. The Managers Guide to Achieving FAME training programme examines four key elements
- Focus – The real role of a manager and the requirement for clear goals and direction
- Accountability – Defining responsibilities and the need to be a role model
- Motivation – Understanding the key motivators for different personality types
- Education – Coaching strategies, reviews and the need for continuous improvement
Who’s it for?
The Managers Guide to Achieving FAME training programme was created to develop leaders, but it’s down to earth approach also makes it ideal for recently appointed managers and supervisors who wish to understand the principles of good management practice and require an introduction to tried and tested management techniques.
At the end of this one day workshop delegates will be able to:
- Effectively explain the value of sharing your business vision with the team
- Work out how to develop team goals based on that vision
- Truly understand what you should be doing with your time
- Motivate staff by understanding what drives them
- Challenge staff in a meaningful and effective way
- Learn how to coach staff effectively
- Feel competent and confident enough to conduct staff discipline in a professional (and legal) manner
Included Within the Delegate Rate:
- Course Manual
- Course Materials
- Buffet Lunch
- Servings of Tea and Coffee throughout the Day
- Unlimited email and telephone support from your trainer after the course
Previous Workshop Feedback
“I had the great opportunity to attend the ‘Managers Guide to achieving FAME’ workshop. The insightful techniques and resources delivered have allowed me to re-engage our sales population when supporting them on coaching and sales skills, and re-energised my approach to training. Chris has an invaluable wealth of knowledge on the subject that shines through his great anecdotes and insights – this made for a very enjoyable day”
Tom Royle – Retail Trainer, Adidas Group
“I recently attended a FAME Management Workshop which discussed the four major elements of sales management and touched on all the major steps of the process. I would highly recommend Chris and this course to everyone who is interested in gaining a valuable insight into Management. I certainly left with a great deal of knowledge and new ideas that I will be implementing immediately.”
Cengiz Avci – European Sales Director at The Paper Cup Company
“I attended the Varda Kreuz Sales Management course and I have got to say, it was a well worthwhile experience. Chris’s knowledge and expertise in this area has given me loads of ideas to introduce to my current management role. I’m looking forward to putting them into practice, from today.”
Tony Binch – Sales Manager at GED
“I found the Sales Managers guide to FAME not only inspiring but also easy to follow. A simple but effective course that you can use in your day to day duties. I would definately recommend Chris to all of you that need more input from your team management & in return you will with no doubt see better results from your sales teams.”
Clare Fletcher – Key Account Manager at CKS
“Provided thought-provoking content and made us think about what matters to us and our business without putting us on the spot. Would recommend Chris and Varda Kreuz Training to anyone looking to develop in Sales and Sales Management”
David Powell – Director at Touchretail
Reserving Your Place: Maximum 12 delegate at each workshop. Please click on this link to be sure of securing a place.