Sales Prospecting Skills
This intensive one-day workshop has been designed to help delegates create an effective sales pipeline that delivers a regular, steady flow of genuine business opportunities.
WARNING: This Workshop is not a quick fix – “cold calling is dead” – waste of your time.
This workshop concentrates on the real way that a sales pipeline is created – delivering the skills, techniques and templates needed to succeed – but also explaining the level of commitment and activity required to make a difference.
At the end of this workshop delegates will be able to:
- Develop a prospecting and business development plan to help them build their pipeline
- Understand how to calculate the number of leads they need to achieve their targets
- Be able to identify Key Players within target accounts
- Recognise the “trigger events” within their specific industry and engage with prospects at just the right time
- Understand how to build targeted prospect lists
- Explain their 4 step plan for prospecting success
- Leave with a step-by-step Prospecting Plan
Who’s it for?
It’s for anyone who needs to find new business for their company.
So, whether you’re new to sales or an old-hand looking for a refresher; or if you have your own small business or you’re part of a multi-national sales team – if your role in any way involves hunting for new opportunities – then this the workshop you need to attend
In short – If your job remit requires you to find, filter and convert sales opportunities into profitable business relationships – then this workshop is the one for you.
Other pages you may find useful:
If you would prefer to book a Sales prospecting Workshop for an individual rather than an in-house training course for an entire team you’ll find everything you need over at our Open Sales Prospecting Workshop Page by following this link – or fill in the form below and we’ll be in touch as soon as one of our trainers is free.