Management Workshop – London
DATE – TBC
This one-day Management Workshop takes a good hard look at what’s involved in leading an effective team and how to get the best out of the people in it.
Designed to provide delegates with a comprehensive introduction to the FAME management process, this workshop shows how a thorough understanding of four critical steps – Focus; Accountability; Motivation and Education – have helped to transform the results of thousands of sales teams.
Do you – or members of your team – need to be able to;
- Work out how to focus on the real tasks that need to be achieved – and find a way to ensure every member of their team is doing that too.
- Create a culture where every member of the team understands that they are accountable and responsible for their own success – and recognise exactly what that makes them accountable for.
- Genuinely motivate people to over deliver -and even more importantly – learn how to make sure you don’t demotivate them.
- Coach the entire team to greater things – learn how to give them a net of their own rather than continuously feeding them individual fish.
- Feel competent and confident enough to conduct staff discipline in a professional (and legal) manner.
If that sounds like the problems you or your colleagues face on a daily basis – then this one day workshop is just what you’ve been waiting for – book your place here now
Workshop Delegate Rate: £450 (£375.00 + VAT)
“I went to the FAME Sales Management Workshop last week after months of putting it off. I would thoroughly recommend this course, I wished I had gone a lot sooner. Sales Management explained in a simple, thoughtful and relaxed way while challenging misconceptions you’ve carried for years. Don’t put it off any longer, go to one Chris’s workshops now. A day well spent!” Trevor Campbell – Sales Manager, Ultratape
Duration: 1 Day
Workshop Delegate Rate: £375.00 + VAT
We’ll be covering the FAME Management Framework which examines 4 key elements
- Focus – The real role of a manager and the requirement for clear goals and direction
- Accountability – Defining responsibilities and the need to be a role model
- Motivation – Understanding the key motivators for different personality types
- Education – Coaching strategies, reviews and the need for continuous improvement
“Taking part in this training was a real step forward in personal development into a management role. I would recommend Chris and his training packages without a second thought. Just one take-away from a day with him will pay for the course… Worthwhile investment.” Jed Simpson – Key Account Manager, Tygris Ltd
Included Within the Delegate Rate:
- Course Manual
- Course Materials
- Buffet Lunch
- Servings of Tea and Coffee throughout the Day
- Unlimited email and telephone support from your trainer after the course
Who’s it for?
The Managers Guide to Achieving FAME training programme was created to develop leaders, but it’s down to earth approach also makes it ideal for recently appointed managers and supervisors who wish to understand the principles of good management practice and require an introduction to tried and tested management techniques.
“I recently participated in the FAME Foundation workshop with Chris and I have to say I would recommend it to anyone who is a manager of a sales team. I don’t want to give too much away with regards to the content but I walked away armed to the teeth with so many new methods of managing a team in a high pressure sales environment and in all honesty a whole new outlook on how to motivate and achieve targets. Chris knows his stuff, if you haven’t booked in already, get it done.” Jamie O’Neill – Event Director, LegalEx
At the end of this one day workshop delegates will be able to:
- Effectively explain the value of sharing your business vision with the team
- Work out how to develop team goals based on that vision
- Truly understand what you should be doing with your time
- Motivate staff by understanding what drives them
- Challenge staff in a meaningful and effective way
- Learn how to coach staff effectively
- Feel competent and confident enough to conduct staff discipline in a professional (and legal) manner
“I had the great opportunity to attend the ‘Managers Guide to achieving FAME’ workshop. The insightful techniques and resources delivered have allowed me to re-engage our sales population when supporting them on coaching and sales skills, and re-energised my approach to training. Chris has an invaluable wealth of knowledge on the subject that shines through his great anecdotes and insights – this made for a very enjoyable day.” Tom Royle – Senior Manager Talent & Learning, Adidas Group
Module 1 – Focus
- Do you and the team really know where you’re going to?
- The way you measure your business is the way you manage it – so what’s the right measurement?
- How do you set realistic team and individual objectives that consistently knock your targets out of the park?
Module 2 – Accountability
- What is your REAL role as a Sales Manager?
- How can we get the team to accept ownership and responsibility?
- Mastering the art of delegation
Module 3 – Motivation
- Do you know what motivates your team – and more importantly – what doesn’t?
- Are you relating to all the different personality types on your team?
- What’s the best way to deal with difficult team members?
Module 4 – Education
- Do you regularly differentiate between coaching, leading and telling?
- Are you confident that you can professionally discipline your team if required to do so?
Presented by the Author of The Sales Managers Guide to FAME
This workshop will be delivered by Chris Murray, author of The Sales Managers Guide to Fame, Five Point Prospecting, Selling with EASE and The Extremely Successful Salesman’s Club . Chris is also founder and Managing Director of the Lucrum House Group and has written articles for a number of institutions, magazines and websites including; the Institute of Sales and Marketing Management, Training Magazine Europe, The Sales Pro, CNBC.com, Entrepreneur, The Huffington Post and USA Today.